Registrations are not considered completed until payment has been received. Spaces in camps go to the first players registered and paid.
By enrolling at AXIS Hockey Systems, participant understands that he/she attending the programs does so at his/her own risk. AXIS Hockey Systems and its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless AXIS Hockey Systems, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility. In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the rules of conduct and play set by AXIS Hockey Systems. Failure to do so may result in suspension from participation. Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at AXIS Hockey Systems to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize AXIS Hockey Systems and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, picture or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing my minor child/ward to participate in the program, related events and activities of Axis Hockey Systems, a member of (“NASHA”).
I WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- I am a parent/guardian having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding my minor child/ward, and
- I am familiar with the risk of severe injury and death which any participant in this program must assume, and
- I believe that my minor child/ward is physically, emotionally, and mentally able to participate in this program, and that his/her equipment is mechanically fit for his/ her use in this program. In the case of my child/ward returning to play with a cast on child/ward arm that further injury to that arm or any other injury caused by restrictions of play due to arm injury will be excluded from insurance coverage.
- I understand, and will instruct my minor child/ward, that all applicable rules for participation must always be followed and that the sole responsibility for personal safety remains with my minor child/ward, and
- will immediately remove my minor child/ward from participation, and notify the nearest official, if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition or if I feel that my minor child/ward has experienced any deterioration in his/her physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in the program.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, ON BEHALF OF MY MINOR CHILD/WARD, MYSELF, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND NEXT OF KIN, THAT MY EXECUTION OF THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES:
- an unqualified ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS associated with participation in this program by my minor child/ward even if arising from negligence, or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent rescue operations or procedures, of the program organizer and any persons associated therewith or participating therein, and
- a FULL AND FINAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY of the program organizer and all persons and organizations associated with it and the program including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, its officers, directors, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, owners and/or lessors of the premises used to conduct the program, sanctioning bodies, NASHA, medical or rescue personnel (the RELEASEES), of and from with the respect to all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property whether arising from the negligence, or negligent rescue of or by the foregoing or otherwise, and
- an UNDERSTANDING NOT TO SUE the RELEASEES for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, how so ever caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation of my minor child/ward in the program, and
- an AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY, and to SAVE and HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES, and each of them, from any litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim made against them or any one of them whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of the RELEASEES or otherwise.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of Axis Hockey Systems athletic program and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS (insert name of sports organization) their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
AXIS Hockey Systems Refund Policy
Registrants will not be refunded for the sessions missed as a result of participant/family/friend being exposed to Covid-19. If facility is closed due to Covid-19 and/or any other unforeseen circumstance participants will be refunded (pro-rated) as a result.
Axis Hockey Systems Cancellation Policy
Axis Hockey Systems reserves the right to cancel a session/program due to insufficient registration numbers. Axis Hockey Systems also reserves the right to cancel a session/program due to the implementation of public health/municipality/government limiting the number of participants allowed on the ice as a result of Covid-19 implications.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
By registering, you also agree to receive emails from Axis Hockey Systems.